All Prizes have been claimed! Congratulations to all participants!
For all who have been playing along, there is still an opportunity to be entered into our last-chance draw for $500! Please email a copy of the front and back page of your playing card to email@example.com or drop off in the RED mailbox at our OGVG offices; 32 Seneca Road, Leamington Ontario. All cards received by 5pm on July 2nd will be eligible for the draw.
Only one entry per person, and only emailed cards and cards placed IN THE RED MAILBOX will be eligible.
Vertical Line Winner Claimed!!! May 5, 11:25am
Horizontal Line Winner Claimed!!! May 12, 11:49am
Four Corner Winner Claimed!!! May 12, 12:22pm
Diagonal Line Winner Claimed!!! May 12, 1:10pm
"V" Pattern Winner Claimed June 2, 2:12pm
First "G" pattern Winner Claimed June 9, 3pm
2nd "G" pattern Winner Claimed June 16, 12:29pm
"O" pattern Winner Claimed June 16, 3pm
FULL CARD GRAND PRIZE CLAIM June 23, 9:30am!
Bingo numbers will be published each week beginning in April 28th, 2021 issue of the Southpoint Sun as well as on the OGVG website; www. greenhousegoodness.com. If a published number appears on your card, use a dauber or highlighter to cover the number on your card. The control number starting with a “B” has to remain legible or your card will be disqualified.
There are 10 different ways to win Bingo!
The first person to submit their bingo card with a winning configuration (horizontal, vertical, diagonal, 4 corner, “O” “G”x2 or “V”, and Coverall) will win the prize listed for that configuration. If there is no coverall claimed by the last day of published numbers in the Southpoint Sun issue distributed on Wednesday, June 30th, 2021, all coverall cards submitted after the June 30th numbers are published can be submitted until 5pm on July 2nd, and the grand prize winner will be drawn from all eligible cards.
One winning configuration per card. If you have a winning card, it can be dropped off at the OGVG offices between the hours of 8:30am-4:30pm at 32 Seneca Rd, Leamington, ON N8H 5H7. Winning cards can also be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will need to email the unique card number on your Bingo card for confirmation, along with photo I.D. with proof of age.
BINGO – Official Game Rules
1. To Play: Playing cards will be inserted into the Wednesday, April 21st edition of The Southpoint Sun. Beginning Wednesday, April 28th, 2021 the Southpoint Sun will publish several BINGO numbers per week, as well as bonus numbers throughout the promotion. If that number appears on your card, cover that number with a dauber or highlighter. Be sure the control number which starts with the letter “B” remains legible or your card will be disqualified. The first person to completely cover every square of their BINGO card with BINGO numbers published in The Southpoint Sun and presents it at the Ontario Vegetable Greenhouse Growers office located at 32 Seneca Rd, Leamington, ON N8H 5H7. during business hours (Monday through Friday 8:30am am to 4:30 pm) or email winning card to email@example.com will be the GRAND PRIZE WINNER. If no coverall is claimed before the last day of published call numbers on June 30th, 2021, then all cards with a coverall submitted by 5pm, July 2nd will be accepted and the Grand Prize be randomly drawn from all eligible cards.
• 1st Horizontal, Vertical, and Diagonal Cover each wins $75
• 1st – 4 Corners Cover wins $100
• 1st “O” Cover wins $250
• 1st and 2nd “G” Cover wins $375
• 1st “V” Cover wins $175
• 1st Coverall wins grand prize of $5000
3. No Purchase Necessary. BINGO playing cards will be available at no charge at several local businesses located below: Limit one card per person. While supplies last. Weekly numbers will be posted, in each issue, as well as online at www.greenhousegoodness.com, but will not be released over the phone. Photo copies or any reproductions of BINGO playing cards will not be accepted.
4. Eligibility: Must be 18 years of age or older to play. Employees of Ontario Vegetable Greenhouse Growers, The Southpoint Sun, Ownership of OGVG membership farms, service providers, including independent contractors, and any coordinating business involved in the development, implementation and distribution of BINGO (and immediate family members [spouse, parents, children, siblings] and individuals residing in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in this promotion. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules.
5. Promotional Period: BINGO playing cards will be inserted into the Wednesday, April 21st 2021, edition of The Southpoint Sun. The game concludes on June 30th, 2021. If a coverall winner has not been claimed by June 30th, all coverall cards that are submitted by 5pm, July 2nd will be entered into a draw for the grand prize.
6. Winners: Winners must provide the winning card and a photo ID to claim prizes. Prizes may not be exchanged for other prizes. If a winner cannot accept prizes as stated in these official rules, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner to be selected. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize. All federal, provincial and local taxes are sole responsibility of the winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Ontario Vegetable Greenhouse Growers to use the winner’s name and/or photo for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. All decisions made by Ontario Vegetable Greenhouse Growers are final.
7. General Conditions: BINGO participants agree that Sponsor, their respective parents, directors, employees and other representatives are released, will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by participants against any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to person(s), including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this promotion or any promotion related activities. To participate in this promotion, winner may be asked for personally identifiable information (i.e. his/her name, address, city, phone number, age, etc.) All information collected by Ontario Vegetable Greenhouse Growers is securely maintained and is for the purpose of conduction of this promotion or to extend offers and services of Ontario Vegetable Greenhouse Growers. Ontario Vegetable Greenhouse Growers currently does not disclose to third parties personally identifiable information that participants provide.
8. Liability Limitations: Should any portion of this promotion be, in the Sponsors sole opinion, compromised in administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission for prizes, Sponsor reserves the right at its discretion to suspend or modify or terminate the promotion.
9. Sponsor: Ontario Vegetable Greenhouse Growers.